Tips for an Entry That Shines Bright
We want your entry to be as powerful and impressive as possible. Here are a few tips that will let the judges see your entry in the most favorable light.
- Block time out on your calendar. Map out some time on your scheudle so you can focus on your entry.
- Use specific, quantitative and instantly credible language. Avoid the urge to just copy and paste the text from your marketing collateral or website.
- Be sure to answer the following questions about the product/service/software: How does it help broadband cable engineers reduce operational expenses and/or develop new revenue sources? What are the unique features of this product as it compares to competing solutions? What makes it innovative?
- Get input from the technical/engineering team at your company and provide specific examples on how the development impacts broadband cable engineers
- Download a preview of the entry form and compile your answers before completing the online entry. Once you’ve compiled your data review your draft and confirm it clearly demonstrates one of the following criteria: Unique Technology or Application, Innovation, Ease of Use, Efficiency, Reliability, Contribution to Profitability.
>> Download your preview of the entry form here.
- Back up your claims with supporting evidence such as charts, tables or testimonials. Make it as easy as possible for the judges to look at your entry in the most favorable light.
- Call or email if we can help! Stephen Hardy is available to discuss anything that can help you complete an entry. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603 891-9454