- The impact your product/system/technology has on designers, systems integrators, and/or end users. This could include how it is original and innovative, how it fulfills a need in the market that hasn’t been addressed, increases productivity, leverages a novel technology, etc.
- The unique features of this product/system/technology as it compares to existing solutions.
- Be sure to indicate the product category that best aligns with the entry
- Wi-Fi Solutions
- Cabling and Accessories
- Active Network Hardware
- FTTH/Optical Access Platforms
- Video Distribution Solutions
- Video Processing Solutions
- CCAP Systems
- Optical Transport/Carrier Ethernet
- Content Discovery
- Back Office
- Video Content Security
- Monitoring & Analysis
- Field Test Instruments
- Network-Level Test Instruments
Judges Will Review Your Entry Based on the Following Criteria:
- Unique Technology or Application
- Ease of Use
- Contribution to Profitability
Make Sure to Include the Following in Your Entry:
- A spec sheet detailing the parameters the product or service is designed to meet
- A brief technological description of how the product works
- A photo or photos
Please Note: No more than 5 extra pages of documentation, including spec sheets, are allowed. Pictures, diagrams and/or charts do not count toward your 5 pages.
Optional Items to Consider:
- Testimonials by users
- Simple brief that summarizes the features of the entry, and how it differs from the competition
- Photos and diagrams, particularly block diagrams or flow charts that help describe how the product or service works.
- Products introduced after October 1, 2018 are eligible for submission
- When submitting a product for consideration based on a recent upgrade, that upgrade should be emphasized in your entry materials
- Do not submit a case history or application note as an entry. Entries must be a single product/solution. You may submit a case history or application note in support of your product/solution entry, however.
- Submit products that are used by cable operators.